In April, Matt Field will be leaving us for 12 months to gain experience at different practices. He plans to return in April 2015. He will be sorely missed but we all wish him well during his year away.
Matt going on sabbatical for 12 months
March 19th, 2014 No Comments
Comments are closed.
- Contact Us / Find Us
- DEFRA & Other Statutory Tests: TB, Anthrax & Abortions
- Do You Want to Avoid TB testing Every 6 Months?
- Herd & Flock Management
- Fertility visits
- Farm Walks
- NADIS Farm Animal Parasite Forecasts & Webinars
- Parasite Control in Cattle (“COWS”) and Sheep (“SCOPS”)
- DairyCo Mastitis Control Plan
- Bluetongue 2016
- Thermal Imaging – which calves have pneumonia?
- Facilities & equipment
- Pet Health Plans
- Pet shop
- Special Offers
- Job Vacancies
- History of Bredy Vets